Monday, September 29, 2008

Thieves caught!

I got a phone call to come to the police station this afternoon. They caught the thieves! The policeman told me that he thinks most of the gas cards are recovered---at least 95%. And.....the exciting part.....he thinks our hard drive may have been recovered as well. You have no idea!! We hadn't backed up that information and it was going to be a killer to completely make new forms for 3 different ministries we do and input a year's worth of information. I'm so hoping it's OUR hard drive. I'm also very excited that my computer-genius son, David, is coming this weekend so he can put my computer back together! (Aren't you excited, Dave?) I was told none of it could be released until tomorrow when they get permission from the D.A. So I should know more tomorrow! I have no idea who the robbers are. But apparently, they were working out some deal w/ the police, because I was told the police were going to take them around town and video as the thieves told them how they broke in to each church/business. Please continue praying for their salvation.
Father, thank You. We asked for a miracle, and it looks like You're blessing us with one! Thank You for protecting all that was ours....or rather, Yours. I'm asking You to break these men's hearts. Let them see their need for You. Draw them by Your Spirit. What Satan has meant for evil, please turn to good. I love You, Daddy! In Jesus' name, Amen.

6 comments:

Ilene said...

GOD IS SO GOOD! I am so excited for you guys! Thanks for the update. We have been praying for you!

amy wright said...

Yay!!!

As We Are said...

Yay! I agree with your prayer. What an awesome testimony that would be!

Rachel said...

Praise the Lord! What an awesome answer to prayer. I agree with you in prayer and look forward to hearing what God continues to do through this hardship.

Sandra said...

Yes! I agree, Lord! Work miracles!!

Kara said...

YAY God is so amazing!!!