Thursday, September 18, 2008

I GOT A CAMERA!!!!

Ok...it's actually for Living Water. But if I don't use it, who will? So, I've got the battery charging, I'm taking the manual home to read (maybe Andy will do that part), and I'm gearing up for tomorrow. Oh SHOOT! I have to go to a workshop tomorrow at the food bank. Oh well, you'll see pictures soon!! Hang on to the seat of your pants. I know you're waiting with bated breath!!
In case you're interested, it's a Sony Cybershot DSC-W170 with 10.1 mega pixels with a Carl Zeiss lens. Woo-Hoo!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow! I'd say I'm jealous, but as Ben says, "jealous is a sin!" ha!
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the world through your eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I know you can't wait to start using it. I love posting pictures and can't wait to see yours.

Ilene said...

Yay!! I will be watching for for some fun pics!!

Tammy said...

Becky, I am so glad for you! I told Tamra a while back I wanted to blog for somebody to get you a camera!!! :) I hope you are R & R'ing? Some?