Friday, September 26, 2008

2nd Post Today

I had to include some pictures I took at Living Water this morning. These are kids whose parents were there today. I got to try out my new printer---and sent these moms home with a photo of their children. Too much fun for me!! I loved it!



This is Em 'Rynn. The first time he saw me at Living Water, he held out his arms to me and yelled, "Nana!" His mom was as baffled as I was! I thought maybe I looked somewhat like his Nana....but he doesn't even live close to them or know them well. So Em 'Rynn & I have bonded. He was willing to sit and let me take his pic without mom around. Then he followed me to my office to watch his picture being made. Too cute!! Don't you love that hair???



This little girls was bashful at first, but she really opened up as I began snapping pictures. I wish my camera were faster---I missed some good shots. And I never found out her name.


Isn't she adorable? I never found out this beauty's name either. But she loved the camera. I think she'd had a little experience posing. Precious!

This morning, I found out about 4 more places in Borger were robbed last night. Calvary Baptist Church, Curves, Gerald's Office Supply & Onions. I told you about Carol who had information for the police. Well, the police never went to talk to her, so I took her to the police station after our Grocery Give-Away today so she could tell them what she knew---and she knew even more today. I think there have been about 10-12 places hit in Borger now. Please pray they get caught! And pray God changes their hearts.

1 comment:

As We Are said...

Wow, that adopt a student idea is amazing. I love that! Those girls will feel loved, that's for sure! So, did you get the Blue Bell Pops? What do you think? You should share them with your students. It will make all their worries and home sicknesses disappear! Ha! Don't share with Andy. He will eat them all.