Monday, September 8, 2008

The birthday boy

 
Today is Andy's 58th birthday.  And he did get more than Charmin toilet paper.  Although, he did tell Amy that "mom never buys the good stuff," so...that's what he got!  But I caved.  I went out today and got him some new fun tools for his grill.  I couldn't find that cool grill cleaner he saw on tv.  Maybe next year.
Liz, his mom, & I took him out to dinner.  He chose to go eat at China Dynasty.  (On your birthday?  Really??)  Then we took his mom to Senior Adult Game Night at the church---and hung out with the senior adults for about an hour.  ha!  Then Andy had an elders' meeting, so it's been a pretty fun day, all in all!   (Senior Adult game night....elders' meeting...get it?  HA!!)
Isn't he cute?  Here's my sweetie with 2 of his cute, happy grandbabies---about a year ago.  I need new pictures!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aahhhh! What a cute picture! Happy Birthday to Andy!!

Anonymous said...

I love your fall layout!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

Lindsey said...

Well, Happy Birthday Andy! I love your new fall digs. I am working on your new pictures. And, I did make bows tonight...3 of them to be exact, and I'm in love with bow-making! I haven't tried anything risky yet, but I'll get there. I actually thought about making Liv some bows for a late b-day present. Christmas works good too.