Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Favorite Things

I took up Amy's challenge to post my favorite things. Be very glad---I deleted about 15 pictures!! But it gave me an opportunity to play with this new camera. So hang on---here we go!


One of my very favorite things---my very own car. Andy & I shared a car for YEARS! This one is very special to me. Isn't it cute?


This is my favorite Fall centerpiece. It's from David & Lindsey's wedding. I still love it after all these years later!


Ummmmm....I love flavored coffee. And this is my favorite. I also love Hazlenut in this brand. It's very mild, yet flavorful. And the best thing is--you can get it at United.


Some of my favorite people. These are "the guys" that volunteer at Living Water---who also share their wisdom with me.


This is awesome! These are photos Lissa Anglin (see her blog---you can find it on my blog) took at Zach & Shanna's wedding. It's in a board book format. Zach & Shanna surprised us with this book. I love it!



This is not the baby bed my kids slept in---but it's been the one my grandkids have used at my house. I love walking in the room and seeing it---and the memories I have of each of the grandkids sleeping in it, climbing out of it, throwing up in it....


This is the big screen tv we bought last fall---all 52 inches of it! It's been great fun for the guys to watch their football games on---and for the girls to watch the chick flicks on!


This is a scroll Marcy brought back from China. I believe it's the Lord's Prayer in Chinese.


This is my whirlpool bathtub!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! I use it at least once a week. The neat thing is that we found it at Cheapo Depot in Borger when we were remodeling and I got it for $125! Woo-Hoo!


These were the 1st sketches I purchased for myself of my grandkids--in China. I've gotten some more---I just need to get them framed! This artist is INCREDIBLE!


My laptop. A man donated this to me to use for Living Water---but specified it was for me to KEEP! YEA!!!


My very favorite person in the whole world! I love his addiction to popsicles!


Two pictures of my bedroom. Some of my favorite people in the world transformed our house last year. Almost everything in this room is brand new. They decorated it themselves. BEAUTIFUL!!

There you have it----some of my very favorite things....

6 comments:

amy wright said...

Yay! I love your favorite things. I really like Dad with his popsicle. :)

Enjoying the journey... said...

fun blog---you and Amy are so cool!

Lissa Anglin said...

I'm very honored to have a part in one of your favorite things!

Also, did you know that "Arriba" coffee is roasted and packaged here in Lubbock by the coffee shop I used to work for? It's actually Daybreak Coffee!

Rachel said...

I love that on your lap top is Olivia reaching out for someone to pick her up. I love your favorite things. I will be getting right on that so I can be cool like you and Amy.

Lindsey said...

I am so flattered that my wedding centerpiece is one of your favorite things. I haven't read blogs in 5 days, and I feel so behind on the world. I'm not posting my favorite thing until I get a camera...might be a while.

The Johnsons said...

Your bedroom and bathroom are awesome! What a blessing!