Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Trip to Israel

We recently took a trip to Israel. This is where we spent our first night---on the Mediterranean Sea. Awesome!We got to tour Hezekiah's tunnel. It was an incredible rush!! I'd done a study on Hezekiah a few weeks before our trip and it was especially meaningful to me.


Andy baptized me in the Jordan River. It was a beautiful experience for me. (But afterwards, I saw a huge rat by the river that would have freaked me out had I seen it before my baptism!!) One of our last days, we went to the Garden Tomb which is by Golgotha. There, we had communion with our group. It was a very moving experience!
*Thank you, Ilene & Amy, for teaching me how to do this!*

2 comments:

Ilene said...

Yay, you did it!! Well done. Your pictures are awesome!!

amy wright said...

Good job, mi madre!