Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 16 of 30 Days of Praise

I'm tired. Pooped! But I praise God for good health. Legs that can walk, ears that can hear, eyes that can see---HAIR! Have you thought about your hair?? A woman who had cancer made me mindful to thank God for my hair. I praise God for teeth to eat. I praise God for a tender heart---a heart that takes in each moment with my grandkids. A heart that is proud of my kids. I praise God for a husband who loves me and loves Him, most of all. I praise God for life. I've had to laugh this week as my grandkids wonder at how old we are and if we need to start sitting in the senior adult section at church (this from Caitlin one Sunday this month!) LOL!
Father, thank you for my health. Thank you that I could have an overnight with grandkids before traveling to Florida to see my kids and grandkids. Thank you that I had energy to pick up grandkids on the way home. I praise You for these moments. Thank You for the life You've given me. I couldn't have chosen better myself! I love you, Daddy! In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: