Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 13 of 30 Days of Praise

I'm praising God just because He's worthy of my praise. I'm praising Him so the rocks don't have to. I want to praise Him. I need to praise Him. We were created for that very purpose.

Father, I praise You!! I love you. Thank You that You created me to praise You. You are so awesome. When I stop to praise You, I get overwhelmed that You even love me. Thank You for creating me for this purpose. Thank You that You've put it in each man's heart to praise You---even if they don't understand that purpose. Bring me into a deeper praise of You. In Jesus' name, Ah-men. (I'm about to go to an Anglican church...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I praise God for the rain...it's been raining ALL day in Borger. I am supposed to go to an Amarillo Dillas game with my sis but I guess that won't happen....What is an Anglican church????