Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thankfulness

After reading Mendi's blog, I was reminded to be thankful in all things. So I'd publicly like to thank God in all things He's allowed into my life.
Father,
Thank you for loving me---even when I whine. Thank you for a wonderful husband and 8 great kids. Thank you for my 7 healthy grandchildren. Thank you for all my friends. If I counted my wealth by family & friends, I'd be the richest woman in the world. And I do...so I am. Thank you for all the gifts you've given me....my house, my job, my car, my health, love, your friendship. Forgive me for my ungratefulness, Father. Forgive me for whining over things like my car, having to stay late after a board meeting, canker sores....Those things are nothing compared to the blessings you've brought into my life. Thank you for reminding me tonight to be grateful. I wish that was a natural response in my life. I desire it, God. Please make me into a naturally grateful person. Transform me by renewing my mind. I give it to you, Lord. Thank you for the rich life you've given me. I love you, Daddy. Really, I do!! Please speak to my heart. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: