Monday, October 13, 2008

The Prodigal Son

If you ever have time to listen to sermons online, I highly recommend these sermons---they're a video---even better! They are by Robert Morris, who is pastor of Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas. I've listened to two of his series, "Welcome Home" (about the prodigal son) and "The Blessed Life" (about firstfruits). They are both excellent!! Our small group is watching "Welcome Home" on DVD and it is changing our lives. I've never seen a group of men so excited about a teaching as our men are about this!! Check it out!
http://www.gatewaypeople.com/index.php?action=res_sermons

1 comment:

Enjoying the journey... said...

I really enjoyed the Welcome Home series. I also like the format that you can type notes as you watch and listen and then download or print. I refer back to those notes still---he explained some things in a way I had never heard and helped me so much. His "Dream to Destiny" series is also very good.