Saturday, October 4, 2008

Playing while my house is cleaned....

So....guess what I'm doing? I'm a woman of leisure while my house is being cleaned. AAAHHHHHH...it's wonderful, I tell you! Lindsey & I worked out a deal. She needs money while David is looking for a job and I need a clean house. Now who better to get than someone with OCD? HA! (I know she'll read this---but she's the one who admits to that disorder---and she can post a blog about my dirty house. I can provide the pictures for her!! ha!) She's a detail person and I'm....not. She'll clean out all the cobwebs that have been here since we first moved in. What a deal!
In the meantime, I've gotten to play with Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. So here we go with the pictures.
Tinkerbell (AKA Addie Belle) helps Captain Hook (AKA Ryan) put on his gear.


And then Tinkerbell takes off for her maiden flight.


Captain Hook is called to the lunch table. Isn't it funny? Kids put on a costume and immediately assume the role. Here he's saying, "Arrrgghhh, Matey!"


Tinkerbell extended her wand to each of us and said, "Click." I'd never been "clicked" by a fairy before!


Captain Hook had a few more "Arrgghhh, Matey's" before he could eat his hot dog.


Tinkerbell wanted a picture of her wings. Aren't they beautiful? (Dollar Tree....$1)


Captain Hook discovers I've created a "pirate" out of his hot dog. It caused him to gobble it up. (The head, especially!)
It's so much fun playing Captain Hook & Tinkerbell while your house gets cleaned.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wouldn't dare post a blog about your dirty house! Wait, I've just been clicked. I am now pink.

amy wright said...

How fun. You went so long with not seeing them...now you get to see them all of the time. I love the pictures. :)