Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm retreating for the weekend

The First Baptist Dalhart girls have asked me to join them on their retreat this weekend.  Yee-haw!  I can't wait!  We get to visit Terry's cabin, see a few leaves hanging on to their trees (hopefully) and hear from God.  I'm very excited.  These girls are wonderful---so much fun, so full of life, so full of love.  I'll be the Momma of the group---but how wonderful that they don't mind including me.  Is that not awesome?  The only thing I'm bummed about is that Amy won't be there.  AAAAMMMMMYYYY---we'll miss you!!
So pray for us.  We really want to hear God!

8 comments:

amy wright said...

I'll miss being there but will be praying. I am very, very, very excited that you get to hang out with all of my wonderful friends!!

Ilene said...

Amy, it is not too late, jump in the car and join us. It just does not seem right that we get to enjoy your mom without you.

Becky, we are all looking forward to spending the weekend with you. Thank you for blessing us by being with us.

Kara said...

I'm SO excited but yes it's not the same without Amy. :(

Enjoying the journey... said...

I'll be praying for all of you!

Sewn Together said...

I'll be praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying...I know it will be great!

Enjoying the journey... said...

It is 5:30pm Texas time Saturday night and you are all on my mind. I am praying that the fellowship would be sweet, the Lord's presence would be mighty, husbands would be honored, and friendships would be deepened, honest and real.

Enjoying the journey... said...

Praying for you and the ladies to hear from the Lord this morning!