Monday, October 20, 2008

Please pray about my car!!

Seriously. Andy called the tire shop today and they came out with all their equipment to get the tire off my car. It was an ordeal! (I did it up good.) We got it off and they put the spare on and then I followed Andy as he drove it to the tire shop. It was going down the street crooked!!!! YIKES! I knew then we were in trouble. The tire shop called us later and said they couldn't fix it--we'd have to take it to a body shop. So...we came and got it and took it to the body shop. The tire shop also told us that the spare was separating, so we'll need a new spare.
The body shop sent us back to the tire store to get a new tire so that they can check it all out after the body work. We think we'll also have to take it to another shop to get a rear end alignment. Apparently, not everyone does that.
Would you just pray?

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I will pray. I am sorry about your car and the one thing leading to another episode.

How did you take those crazy letters, sign in thing off of your comment page?

TheShermanFam said...

UGH! I'll pray, too!

amy wright said...

Sorry, Mom. I'll pray!

Sandra said...

It's horrible to be without a car!! I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying...

Mendi said...

That is terrible.... I am so sorry!