Friday, October 3, 2008

Politics

I'm jumping in. Why do we feel like we shouldn't talk about it? But really...it could be life or death...of a nation. Think I'm being dramatic? I've been accused of that before, so I feel pretty comfortable here. ha!
But tonight, I heard some pundits talking on MSNBC about the vice-presidential debate and all the pieces fell into place for me. Here's what they said: "It all boils down to economics."
So what fell into place, you ask?
Luke 16:13

"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."
We're in trouble. Our nation serves the wrong master! I think it's imperative that we repent and cry out for God's mercy.
2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

No comments: