Monday, April 20, 2009

Things I like

Some things I've discovered I really like (in no particular order):

  • Time just to be quiet and rest
  • Reading a really good book
  • Reading a new blog by one of my kids--particularly when pictures of my grandkids are involved!
  • Learning something new about God
  • Seeing the lights come on for someone who is hearing Truth and readily accepts it
  • Eating out with my husband
  • Laughing with friends
  • Trips to Amarillo, Lubbock & Florida
  • Having money and shopping
  • Taking photos--I'd really like it if I had a good camera!
  • Balancing a checkbook (call me crazy!)
  • Getting on the computer
  • Praying with friends

3 comments:

amy wright said...

Hey! I like all of these, too. Well, except for the balancing checkbook thing.

Sewn Together said...

Oh I love to balance the checkbook....when it balances. I really love it when there is extra money! -Mindy

Kara said...

I like all of those too except the checkbook part!!