Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scott Lindon

Scott Lindon is my nephew. He's named after his 2 grandfathers who are now deceased, but were both godly men. Scott Lindon has a great heritage and is living up to it. His mom, my sister, called a couple of weeks ago and asked if I'd take his senior pictures. I was so excited! I borrowed Kaye Rene's camera and off we went. I was afraid he wouldn't last long, but get this....we took about 668 photos! Ha! (His mom said we took more in one day than he'd had taken in his whole life!! ha!) We just kept finding cool places. So....after a quick sorting and editing, these are some of my favorites. And notice...he even changed shirts as we went! Thanks, Scott, for letting me take your pictures---so many pictures. I had a blast!


Does he not have killer eyes? And that dimple in his chin...Girls, if you want his number, just call me. He's available.




The crazy guy jumped into this tank that was full of trash. That's when I knew he was willing to do anything for a good picture!


And not only is he available (at least I think he's available), but he loves the Lord!

Sandra, I promise there are some more photos out of the 668 with him smiling. But he seemed to like this look the most.





I don't know who this is! I don't know where he got that can. I was looking through a lense and certainly wasn't paying attention....

This was our last stop. Scott made me stop here---it's where Granny & Papa used to take him to buy rocks. I promise...rocks.
Ok, I can't lie. I made him take pictures at this spot. But I thought the sign over his head might have some significance....(hee-hee!)
Scott, you've come quite a ways since your dinosaur days! I love you a bunch and I'm really proud of you! Congratulations!! (And I hope your mom got that money back...)
Aunt Becky

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Can, what can? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Wow...Great pictures!! Thank you so much for coming over!!

Enjoying the journey... said...

you could go into business....sounds like a fun time!

Lindsey said...

Great job, Becky! These pics are awesome!

amy wright said...

You did great. And I never realized this, but Scott looks like David!

amy wright said...

You did great. And I never realized this, but Scott looks like David!

Tammy said...

Becky, you did a great job!

Becky Dietz said...

That's funny, Amy. I always thought Scott looked like Matt--I think it's the chin.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How long have you been hiding this talent from us???

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I think Scott looks like Matt & david--HA! Great job on the pictures Becky!!

Kara said...

BECKY you did such an awesome job!!!!!! WTG!