Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

Our slumber party has STARTED!!! The girls got here about 4:00 this afternoon with big plans of nails, hair and makeup. What else do you do at a slumber party, I ask?

We had to make a trek to Sally's Beauty Supply where the girls found their Easter gift from Gran. Hair extensions. In blue, black and every shade of pink.


Alexis doing what she does best---posing on the front porch. But if you're this beautiful, why not?


Very pretty Caitlin showing off her blue hair.


When we hadn't learned how to do extensions well yet. But don't you love the pink?


Watching a movie. We haven't decided what we're doing next. But I'm sure you'll hear all about it!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think you should let them put the extensions in your hair!

As We Are said...

I agree with Lindsey. And we want pictures!

Sandra said...

What a cool Gran!! I can't imagine either of my Grannys ever giving me hair extensions! LOL
I'm with the other two - we want pics of you wearing them!