Monday, April 20, 2009

Old Pictures

After seeing the pictures of Olivia that Amy posted today, I had to go back and see if I could find any pictures of her with her curly hair when she was small. And, of course, as I started going through pictures, I couldn't just post pictures of her. I took a trip down memory lane. Enjoy!

David & Amy on the motorcycles at Bell's Amusement Park in Tulsa. (I think if David had more hair here, I'd see Josiah in this picture)


Amy's 2nd kindergarten picture taken in Broken Arrow, Ok. (We moved her kindergarten year)


Amy & Matt playing with baby David.


Matt & Amy in Amarillo. You can see her red curls here.


Zach had to ride the engine of the train each time. Pretty cute!


This pic isn't that old---but I had to include it.


Amy, Matt & David at the Dallas Zoo.


David at Broken Arrow


Amy's 1st kindergarten picture in Amarillo.


Zach found a sweatshirt Andy wore in high school and had to model it. (Can you believe he wore this in high school? I guess to show off his muscles...)

14 comments:

Enjoying the journey... said...

so fun to see pictures of Amy growing up! I think I see little Olivia in the swimming pool!! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

I think Olivia looks just like Amy too. I also see so much of her in Isaac. Can't you just lose a sense of time when you start looking at all of your old pics?

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Oh my--for sure in the one picture of Amy and Matt I see Olivia and Isaac!! WoW!

Sewn Together said...

I was about to say the same thing...It's like a little Isaac and Olivia...wow!

amy wright said...

I want a copy of all of the pictures. Poor Zach. Life just got too busy when he was a baby. :)

amy wright said...

Isaac and I think that he looks like me. :)

amy wright said...

Josiah says that he looks like Mum-Z. Isaac also wants to look like Mum-Z. And then Isaac said, "Did you say 'Isaac looks like Hans Solo?'" hahaha

TheShermanFam said...

So cute!!
I didn't realize how much Zach looks like Andy until I saw that pic with the glasses and shorter hair. And I LOVE that sweatshirt! NOT!!!!

Lindsey said...

Why doesn't anyone comment on David?! He's the really cute one! Heck, he still is!

Becky Dietz said...

He IS cute, Lindsey!!

amy wright said...

Oh, sorry. Josiah looks like David. Especially with David's belly hanging out on the top picture.

Becky Dietz said...

I'm laughing hysterically! I didn't even notice David's belly button there.

Zach Dietz said...

Lindsey, apparently you're the only one that thinks dave is cute! BY the way...Am I wearing pink shoes in that pic. where I'm driving the train??

Kara said...

wow wow wow. Look at Amy and all your sweet babies. I love old pics. So fun to look at and man Ike and O look like their momma.