Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Breakfast with the King

Two of my friends & I pray together every Tuesday morning. In light of all I'm learning about the King, I knew he was inviting us to join him this morning. So I prepared Breakfast with the King! When Jodina got here, she insisted that I take pictures of our spread. It was so much fun. And....we did meet with the King! Awesome!!




Yes, the vase on the left is different. Those tall skinny vases are fragile---I still have a sliver of the broken one in my finger. Aren't those pens on the napkins cute? You can find a package of 3 at the Dollar Tree!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful table!

As We Are said...

Oh, so fun! That sounds amazing and you did a great job decorating!

Tammy said...

loved your table decor and the breakfast looks great! you got those pens at the dollart tree? do you mind if i ask you how much they were?

hahahahahahahahahahaha my friend hates it when i ask her that! so of course, i have to ask!

amy wright said...

I like all of the color!!! Tell your friends "hi" for me because I love them. :)

Becky Dietz said...

Well, Tammy, the sad thing is that as I read your question, my fingers were itching to get on here and tell you what a great guy they were!! LOL!

Becky Dietz said...

Great buy...

Ilene said...

How very fun you and your friends are! The table looks beautiful. Love that Dollar Tree.

Emily Suzanne said...

I want to eat all of that~! So romantic and peaceful.
Just looking at it reminds me of good times I've spent with the King!!