Friday, April 3, 2009

Contest Results

Six to One----Side 1 wins!!! Alexis is so excited. Did you guess who had done which side? Alexis did side one and is ecstatic to win over big sister. Caitlin is bummed....it was, after all, her idea to have the contest.
Actually, we had to take many pictures of side one to make it look decent. Alexis had gotten so giddy over her creation that I think she started trying to make me look dead. Lots of powder going on.
The girls had a blast (I laughed more this weekend than I have in a long time!). They woke up at 5 this morning to go help me at Living Water. (We didn't leave til 7:30.) They took all of their jobs very seriously. Caitlin kept asking about my job. She wanted to know if I owned LW. But she was satisfied when she found out I was Executive Director----and in authority over a bunch of men (volunteers). Ha! That kid! Mama went with me to take them home and then I came home and CRASHED. Too much fun for this Gran!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

ROFL!! I needed a good laugh tonight. Love the videos, but I'm not sure anyone outside of family will understand. I think my small toenails are even smaller than yours!!

Becky Dietz said...

I blame mom.