Monday, April 27, 2009

PathWords


Has anyone ever played PathWords on Facebook? There have been other games just like it on other websites and now I remember why I don't play them. Besides the fact that I find them addicting, I begin dreaming about WORDS! After playing a few games, I can even look at a person and see words formed by their eyes and nose. (I'm not kidding here!) I can sit and be thinking about letters that are sitting together and words they would form. I'm sure there's a name for this. I think the game cuts paths in my brain where words are formed and zilches out! I say all that to tell you that I'm quitting. Cold turkey. (Besides...I couldn't get past a score of 720.) How in the heck did Bennie Edwards ever reach a score of 1230??? I wonder what her brain looks like!

9 comments:

Enjoying the journey... said...

too funny. What words do you see in Andy's eyes and nose??

TheShermanFam said...

I am the same way! And yes, I've played...I'm in second place and I can't beat her. I used to be addicted to a Yahoo game called WordRacer...It's kinda like pathwords... Anywho, I would think about words all day long, everyday. Letters racing through my brain, trying to think of words that were in there that I didn't see but maybe would see next time. Everything that crossed my path I would spell in my head. It was FREAKY!!!
Hmmmm...I feel weird and somewhat relieved that I let that little secret out.

Sandra said...

LOL! I don't see words on people's faces, but I do dream about the words, or worse yet, can't sleep because of seeing letters in my mind and making words with them. It IS wierd!

Becky Dietz said...

Katy--I see "COOL" in Andy's face. Maybe it's the glasses. ;)

Ember & Sandra--WHEW!!!! I'm so glad it's a widespread phenomenon and not just ME!! I'm so glad I uncovered that secret so we could be set free!

amy wright said...

I've seen so many people write that they are addicted to the game. I've decided that I had better steer clear. But now I want to try it. Make me stop!!!

Becky Dietz said...

STOP, AMY!!! DON'T GO THERE!!! (Unless you think you can whip Ember's score!!)

Becky Dietz said...

I have to confess. I went to check out the game today. And when I did, SANDRA is now #1 of my friends! A score of 1250!!! WOW! Way to go, Sandra! How's your brain?

Sandra said...

LOL! As long as I only play one or two games a day it doesn't bother me...it's when I play a bunch that I dream it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about any word games but sudoku has me hooked!!! I have an app on my i-phone so it goes where I go and I am SOO addicted!!!