Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's!!

I loved Amy's story about April Fool's. She told Jay she was pregnant. She said he got pale and left the room....while I'm sure she was snorting and laughing hysterically!!

So...I decided to give it a whirl. I had to walk downstairs to where Andy was watching FoxNews (as always) and got his attention. I sat down and calmly asked him, "Honey....did I tell you I'd been to the doctor today? He told me.......I'M PREGNANT!"
(We went to the doctor back in the old days...)

And then I quickly grabbed the camera from out behind me and snapped the picture!!

I didn't get quite the same response Amy got:










APRIL FOOL'S!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is funny!!! Way to not let anyone get the best of you, Andy.

amy wright said...

That would be a bad thing--Father of the Bride Part II all over again. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's too FUNNNNYYY!!!