Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mom's Birthday


This is a picture of me, my mom and my siblings....from left, Bob , Gary, Me, Sandra (the baby) and below, mom. If Gary & I switched places, we'd be in birth order. Today is my mom's birthday. I could not think of one thing to get her. What do you get for someone who has everything they want? A framed photo of their children!! ha! I was going through all of my photos last night (see below) and found this one we took last Christmas and the light bulbs went off! I took it to Wal-Mart and had it made into an 8x10 and framed it. I can't wait to give it to her. Aren't we a great looking bunch??? As far as I know, Mom doesn't follow my blog---but if you do, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! (She doesn't know what the frame looks like...)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sure she will love it! Pictures are always a treasured gift. Good Job!

Kara said...

Awwww!!!!!!!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

You and Gary look so much alike! WOW!!