Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "4" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday: Went to work, Shopped at Wal-Mart with Amanda, Called Jodina almost hysterical, Went to yet another Christmas party!!
4 Things On My Wish List: To never have to worry about my weight again!, to give away millions, to love others deeply, to have time and energy (and at times the desire) to minister the way I want.
4 Things I Look Forward to: seeing Amy & her family, Christmas, going HOME (as in heaven), getting those millions to give away
4 Restaurants I like: Plaza (call me crazy!), Rosa's, Logan's Steakhouse, Coffee Ranch
4 Favorite TV Shows: Designed to Sell, Well...anything on HGTV actually, The Office, Amazing Race, Secret Millionaire
4 People I Tag (You're it): Ember, Marcy, Holly, Sandra

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

HGTV... definitely my favorite too!!
To have millions to give away, that would be on my wishlist also.
This is an interesting tag to read... good to get to know you a little more, Becky!