Friday, December 26, 2008

Stages III & IV of Christmas

On Christmas Day, we slept in a little late---what a luxury! Then Andy's mom came over to help get lunch ready. Zach & Shanna came and we all had lunch together (with Amanda, our adopted Frank Phillips student daughter from The Congo). We had a great lunch. Then we waited on David and his family to get here---Zach & Shanna were determined to see everyone before they had to leave for home. Zach had to work the day after Christmas.

Zach & Shanna's 1st Christmas as husband & wife.

Amanda got her own set of Double 9 Dominoes for Christmas---here, she's playing "Mexican Railroad" with Liz.

Lindsey helping Addie with her new Barbie & car. (I thought she might be able to entice Ryan to play with her if a car was involved!)
Addie playing with toys.

Ryan & his new train set.

The Day after Christmas, we celebrated with my family in Pampa. Here I am with my older brother, Bob; my younger brother Gary; and my baby sister, Sandra. Seated, is my mom.


My nephew, Benjamin, got a 4 wheeler for Christmas. Here he's sharing with his cousin, Ryan. They had a ball taking turns driving the 4 wheeler.

This was Benjamin's unique way of hanging on as Ryan drove! Too cute!!


Alexis, Matt, Lisa & Caitlin


David, Addie Belle, Ryan & Lindsey

Christmas 2008 was a GREAT Christmas!!
Happy Birthday, Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Four Christmas's! I don't know about you but I am kinda glad it's all over and we can start a new, fresh year in just a few days!!

Unknown said...

Don't you love Sky'ing? Bobby got it so he could communicate with the Morgon & Jordon in Dallas and Sommer & Breckyn in Houston. It's fabulous and so much fun! I'm fixing to get it so I can do the same with Ben & Anna at O.B.U.

Your Christmases sounded so wonderful!!