Sunday, December 21, 2008

Giggling

I keep giggling everytime I lift my hands in praise and blessing to God. Praising Him for living in me. Praising Him for this sanctuary of His. Wow! It amazes me. But I know it's changing my mind. And I want to be in agreement with God's Word about this aspect of my life.

I also giggled this weekend. Ryan & Addie came to stay overnight with us and I was reading Pinocchio to Ryan. And this was what he was doing:

I looked over as I was reading and asked him what he was doing. Why was he covering his eyes? He said, "I know he's going to turn into a donkey and I don't want to see it!" HA!! The suspense and drama were killing him. Good thing to know he has a problem with little boys turning into donkeys! Pretty cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I don't remember getting read to much as a child...and I have to admit I don't read to my kids as much as I should...but thank God they inherited my love for reading and ALL 3 of them read on their own!! And of course grandma reads to them when we see her!

Lindsey said...

No pics of Addie's crack, huh?

amy wright said...

I think Pinocchio is a little freaky, too. Poor kid, ha!