Saturday, December 27, 2008

How much....

How much junk food can a person eat through the holidays?

Peanut patties
Peanut butter fudge
Fudge with nuts
Peppermint fudge
Chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate pie
Pecan pie
Pumpkin pie
Sausage balls
Spiced cider
Chocolate crinkle cookies
Flavored coffee topped with whipped cream
Tina Massengale cookies
Barraza tamales
Cheese dip & chips
Pizza
Guacamole...and more, I'm sure!

...No wonder they start talking about diets in January!!
What good stuff did you eat??

4 comments:

amy wright said...

Well, since it was at my house this year and I ran out of time to really shop, I'd say that we started our diet on Christmas. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Fudge and hot chocolate...do you see a theme here?? hehe!!

As We Are said...

Well, I had the stomach bug during Christmas. I don't suggest it for eating less. Go for the diet!

Lindsey said...

Linguine w/ shrimp and parmesan roasted asparagus! Plus most of the stuff you ate...Yummy!