Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Morning

Usually, when 4-year-old Ryan is at our house, our bedroom door opens pretty early and he comes and gets in bed with us and expects cartoons to come on pretty quickly! But this morning, I heard him tap on the bathroom door where Pops was getting ready for church and heard this little voice say, "Pops. I couldn't sleep anymore. I need in!" I opened the bedroom door to help him get into the bathroom (in case Pops didn't hear him) and this is what I saw:











I died laughing and told him to stay right there while I grabbed the camera. Then I let him in the bathroom. He still sleeps in one of our baby beds when he comes here, but has learned how to climb out on his own. I guess he kept this mask close by last night! HA!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

My first thought was "Ronald Reagan??" ROFL!

amy wright said...

Haha!

Kara said...

CLASSIC! Oh my word.

Becky Dietz said...

It's SUPERMAN!!