Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Book Review


If you get a chance, get this book and read it! Some of my friends were reading it and convinced me I needed to read it---so I borrowed their book! ha! I stayed up the first night until 1:30 reading---I couldn't put it down! It's a book based on conflict in the Middle East with the U.S. and Israel. The interesting thing about this (series) is that as Joel Rosenberg began writing, his story almost became prophetic! 9/11 occurred after he almost had this book finished and the scenario was in his book. That has happened several times as he's written these books. Very interesting to read. In fact, his agent asked him if he worked for the CIA because it seemed he had so much insight. It's not a boring book. I hear each book just gets better.

No comments: