Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flowers

Yesterday, these 2 grandkids were here.  They came along with their mommy and daddy.  Their daddy was going to work on a new computer at Living Water for me.  (That took all of 15 minutes!)


When they walked in the door, they had these beautiful flowers in their hands.



When we were kissing and hugging as they were leaving, I was thanking them for coming and Ryan said, "And thank you for the flowers."  Oh yes, Ryan!  How could I forget???  
THANK YOU for the flowers!  I love them.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

AWW how sweet!
How could you forget to say thank you? ROFL!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I love it! We are ALWAYS reminding them to say, so he thought he ought to remind you!

amy wright said...

Those are the beautiful flowers I used to drink the nectar out of. Gross. Why did I do that?

Lindsey said...

Now if I could just get them to remember to always say thank you...