Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Does it bug you...


...like it does me? I'm seeing more and more people out in public in their pajamas!! I hate it! In fact, yesterday, I was going to Wal-Mart and saw a mother/daughter duo in their matching pajamas. What were they thinking? Now I'm all for comfort, but seriously...pajamas??? Have we quit caring? I heard an employee of Wal-Mart say that our manager had to send another employee home from work to change out of their pajama pants. What???
I'm just wondering what this says about our culture...?

7 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

Guilty! I've been wearing my PJ pants out in public since I was in High School...:-/

Becky Dietz said...

EEEMMMMMBBBBEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Kara said...

Oh I have so been guilty of this! HA! Oops.

Lindsey said...

I may have done a lot of "socially unacceptable" things, but wearing pj pants out in public is one thing I won't be doing. I'm so glad I had a momma who taught me to never leave the house without mascara and earrings! The world could be falling down around us, but I'd have my mascara and earrings on! Ha!
I think you hit the nail on the head with what that says about our culture...we've gotten lazy!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Craig notices this when we go home to Borger--people in their pjs at walmart. By all means, at least put on some cozy work out pants--not the flannel pajama ones.

In Christs Love, Cindy said...

The house shoes is what gets me. They are called What??? House Shoes for a reason.

Cheryl Dietz said...

They were doing this before we left 4 years ago. Here in Germany, they hardly ever dress up but they NEVER wear anything but jeans, etc. Pjs and work out clothes are for sleeping and working out only and are never worn any other time. It is nice but it is hard sometimes because I just want to wear my comfy windsuit pants out to the store. Oh well. I guess I will get to dress down this summer. I will have to buy a bikini top for my trips to Walmart!!!