Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 7: Asking God for Truth

This morning as I asked God for Truth, He spoke quietly to my heart:  Listen for me today.  Pay attention to what I'm doing.

Well, I've asked God for Truth for 7 days.  I hope you have, too.  Isn't it amazing how many different ways God shows us Truth?  I've been asking God for Truth for 15 years now.  He never fails me....I might fail Him...but He never fails me.  The reason I think this exercise is so important is because there's going to be a "falling away" in the last days.  I don't want to be deceived.  And I don't want other things to become more important than God to me.  I hope you'll make it a practice to ask God for Truth.

1 comment:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

My truth of the week--God is NOT political--and he doesn't want me to "argue" via facebook or blogs with others about things such as healthcare reform. So this week, as people have been posting things about how horrible this new bill is, I have quietly kept my opinions to myself. HA!