Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Beautiful 7-Year-Old

This is our new 7-year-old---Alexis!
For her birthday, she wanted to go see the musical "TEXAS" at Palo Duro Canyon.


Amanda went with me to celebrate---and to see a part of our area she'd never seen. Can you believe she was from The Congo and didn't get the prize for being from the furthest away?


Alexis told me all she'd wanted was newborn-sized baby clothes for her doll. Here she is looking at her new diaper bag full of new things for her doll.


We ate dinner at the Big Texan meal in Palo Duro Canyon--which was delicious!


I also gave Alexis' baby a bag hand-me-downs----which were her favorite! She called this diaper shirt a jacket for her baby to go with all the dresses. I love that she wanted things for her baby doll.


Amanda told on Matt. He was holding Caitlin's snowcone and took a bite. And then I took a bite. And then that was the last bite Caitlin took. ha!


She loves her daddy.

Waiting for the show to start and watching the dancing. I finally got Caitlin & Alexis to do the chicken dance with me.


Here we are...seated and waiting for the show to start!



And here we are....waiting for the rain to stop! It didn't last long and we got to see the whole show. It's changed a lot and was very enjoyable.
Happy 7th Birthday, Alexis!!

3 comments:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

That was fun to see pictures of Matt & Lisa's family.

amy wright said...

Fun and simple. I can't wait to see those girls!

Janis said...

She's a beautiful little girl! The time flies by so quickly.