Sunday, February 1, 2009

Book Report


I don't know how many of you like to read, but I highly encourage you to read this book!! Wow! I saw Larry Bates on a Christian t.v. program and was hooked! I went out and bought his book the next day and then read it in one night. I even read 5 chapters out loud to Andy---it's stuff Andy's been saying for over 20 years! Dr. Larry Bates is an economist and publisher and editor of Monetary and Economic Review. He is a former member of the Tennessee House of Representatives and chairman of its Committee on Banking and Commerce. He's a former bank CEO. He's an internationally recognized speaker on political systems and the Federal Reserve and how they affect the economy and your finances.
Buy this book for your husband and read it together. Ask your church library to get it! It's a must read for these days.
I have to tell you that God seems to be speaking to me from so many different directions about the days we're in and how to prepare for the days ahead. This is one of those sources.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry Bates and his son Chuck have a radio program that I enjoy listening to. I can't remember what time, you could find out by going to www.kingdomkeys.org

Becky Dietz said...

Wow, Sue, thanks!!