Monday, February 16, 2009

Ryan turns 5!

I got to go to Amarillo tonight to Jump 'N Jive for a special boy's 5th birthday party. When I got there, I asked Ryan, "How old are you?!?" And he held up 4 fingers and said, "FOUR!" Such a literalist. So I had to ask him, "How old will you be tomorrow?" "FIVE!!!"



Don't you love this age---when they still don't get it that you actually need to put money in the machines in order for them to really work?


Miss Blue Eyes was in attendace at her brother's birthday party.


Shootout at the OK Corral with Dad.


Big boy blowing out the candles on his Captain Hook cake.


Good cake, Dad! And the very next bite was all icing!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that last picture. It's such a good portrayal of his personality. I'm really glad you came! We had so much fun! It was by far the easiest birthday party I've ever done!

amy wright said...

It looks like he enjoyed ever bit of that day!!