Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Weekend!

How disappointing! I took about 360 photos over the weekend while Jay & Amy were here and had my camera on the auto adjustment setting the whole time and got very few good shots as a result. Oh my. But after going through all 360 photos, I thought I'd get started and upload some of my favorites of when the Wrights got to Borger. Tomorrow I'll try to upload the good ones of when all 7 grandkids were here. We loved having them here---it was hard to see them go!

Fireman Isaac showing off his own handmade tattoos he created while flying to Texas!


Amy & Olivia


Sweet, happy Olivia! I told Amy the thing that surprised me was how tiny Olivia really is---her chubby cheeks made her seem bigger in her pictures!


Josiah & his football pose.


3 Kids & a Movie

3 comments:

Kara said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm so jealous!!! ;) love the pics.

Lindsey said...

How disappointing! Did the picture of us girls come out good?

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! And I just want to pinch those chubby little cheeks! (Of course I never would, I personally think that is a little traumatizing to a little one. But still looking at her pics makes me want to!)