Monday, February 23, 2009

Ryan's photos

I was downloading photos from the weekend and found pics that Ryan took with my camera. The first 3 photos, I took. The first 2 are Ryan and the 3rd is his sister, Addie. (They love to put my reading glasses on!) My favorite moment of the weekend was this: Addie stood on my bed and declared, "I am the Princess!" (heavy emphasis on the P) Ryan rose up next to her and said, "I am the knight." Addie immediately looked at him and adoringly said, "Awwww...you're so cute!" And then Ryan leaned over and kissed her. Enjoy this budding photographer's work.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the glasses!!! The princess and knight story is adorable! I'm so glad I get to see your 'grands' and hear their neat stories!

amy wright said...

Is there someone under the covers on the last picture??

Becky Dietz said...

Nope. Pops put pillows there and was hiding from them.