Saturday, February 21, 2009

Benji

Ryan & Addie came to stay with us tonight while David & Lindsey went to Kansas. We watched an OLD 70's rendition of Benji (pretty cheesy!!), but the kids loved it. Afterwards, Addie decided she was a doggy---Benji, to be specific. She came and began licking my feet and whining. I was about to get hysterical!! Then she came to me and woofed that she was hungry. So......


We went and got Benji some dog food. You can see she very much remained in character.


Then Benji got thirsty. (By this time I was about to wet my pants!) So I eagerly got her a bowl of water---wondering what she was going to do with it. It didn't work so well....


So we found a new way for a puppy to drink.


She was one happy puppy!! (You can't tell, but her tail was wagging....) She made my night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all of her antics! A budding actress maybe?! Great imagination!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Too funny! Hudson is a puppy A LOT, but I guess I'm a mean mom--and won't put the food on the floor for him--such a grandma thing to do. He will want to come to your house sometime!

Becky Dietz said...

Trust me, Sue....this one has a great imagination!! She never stops!

Send Hudson down, Marcy! We'll have him all trained and ready to ship back! (Ask my kids!!)

amy wright said...

This is definitely something that Josiah would do! Actually, his dog name is Harry, and Isaac is Ruffy. But I haven't fed them on the floor either. I just pat their heads and throw them a ball to fetch.