Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blogging Grades



Amy Dietz Wright & I were talking the other night and I told her I was going to give her an "F" for trying to blog 6 months worth of photos in one blog post.

But if I give Amy an "F," that means I have to give Marcy Hallden an "F-" for getting me started in the blogging community and then stopping herself.  Oh yeah...don't give me the whole twin bit.  Excuses, excuses...

But if Amy gets an "F" and Marcy gets an "F-" that means Sandra Langford gets an "F--" for her last post in November 2012 entitled, "Excuses, Excuses, Excuses!"

And last, but certainly not least, if Amy gets an "F," Marcy gets an "F-," and Sandra gets an "F--," Zach Dietz would have to get an "F---." His last post was three years ago!!  He had just finished Part 3 of a three-part-series and seems to have used up all his words!!

I'll be sending your parents your report cards.  I know you can bring those grades up!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I guess I probably get a C-

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

Hahahaha! I'm trying to bring my grade back up. ;)

Unknown said...

I was actually thinking the other day that I want to start blogging again!