Monday, August 30, 2010

The week in Grandkids

This past Wednesday, Caitlin & Alexis came to spend the night---so their parents could celebrate their 9th anniversary.  That night, David, Ryan & Addie came so that David could rehearse with the choir and band at our church.  (David is leading worship at our church for 2 Sundays while our music minister is in Africa!)  I took these pictures that night.

This is Caitlin with her Uncle David.  He was repairing her laptop.

Addie was busy eating, but stopped to smile.

Ryan did the same.

Lexie posed for me, too.

Look at those beautiful dimples!!

Superman appeared and made many striking poses for the camera.

Alexis

Sisters...sisters...there were never such devoted sisters. (Most of the time)

The dreadful man appears and tries to bite off Superman's ear.

But Superman responds with an uppercut.  Wait!  Who is that unmasked man??  Clark Kent??


Alexis and her Dippin' Dots

Caitlin

Beautiful cousins--Alexis & Addie

5 comments:

amy wright said...

I miss all of those rascals. Do y'all really call Alexis "Lexie"?

Becky Dietz said...

Pops has always called her Lexie. And she's decided she likes it and gave us all "permission" to call her that! ha!

Sewn Together said...

How cute! You are missing 3 from Florida...maybe they need to come back for a week in pictures too! :)
(Did you shoot these with your new-to-you lens??? They all look great!!!!)

Rachel said...

Is the dress "Lexie" is wearing from her Aunt Amy's extensive gown collection? Looks like something that could have been worn back in the day. Looks like you had a great time!

Becky Dietz said...

Mindy--yes, I was using my new camera! I'm loving it!

Rachel--No, I've collected dress-up clothes (boys & girls) since I've had grandkids. My favorites are from China...but I also have halloween costumes. Addie's wearing one from China.