Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Faithfulness of God

Can you look back on this year and name some hard things you've walked through where you saw the faithfulness of God?  Just in this year?  I'll start:
  • Locking Olivia in the van
  • Andy's heart stent
  • Everyone's air conditioners going out and thinking we had termites
  • A very tough trip to China
  • And recently, paying a $14,000 hospital bill and a $600/month RX bill
These were all difficult circumstances.  But the firemen helped us get Olivia out of the locked van--with a very calm Olivia the entire time.  Andy's surgery went perfectly and God provided financially.  We all survived living together (quite well, actually!) and everyone got air conditioners--eventually.  And no termites!  God used that trip to China to teach me much!  And amazingly, the hospital bill is paid!  And I know God is going to take care of that RX bill each month.

I'm so glad I blog (and journal).  It's great to be able to look back and see the FAITHFULNESS of GOD!

What has God done in your life this year?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Becky, you have such a good memory! of course, you have had some very memorable events this past year too. God has gotten me through this year. there were some very rough patches. but i am here to say it is better. thank You God! He has let me see our oldest grandchild have the knowledge she is saved and watch her be baptized. our fourth grandbaby was born this year. we have finished our home redo with God given stamina and strength.

amy wright said...

He has made me content with who he has created me to be. He has helped me overcome a lot of fear. He has shown me that he REALLY does hear me and watch me.
What a great year.