Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Daddy Zach--Who would have thought Zach would be a daddy way back then?

Will we have a little boy or girl?  Zach & Shanna find out tomorrow!  I hadn't even considered we might have a little redhead until Shanna's sister, Angela, had a baby this past week.  And her little Atlynn is redheaded.  That made me pretty excited when I found out Atlynn has red hair!  Zach & Shanna have a double opportunity for redheadedness.  Both of their mothers have/had (as in me) red hair--as does Zach.  We come from a long line of Irish redheads.  I have now become my grandmother.  With every grandbaby (and she had 33!), she'd look at it and say, "I think he/she is going to have red hair!"  Whether this baby is a boy or girl...or whether it has red hair or no hair (sorry, Shanna--I hope your genes are stronger!  We have a tendency towards bald babies!!)...it's gonna be FUN!  I can't wait to find out if it's Claire or Dax.

1 comment:

abeautifullove said...

I hope it is a redhead to... and I think it is a boy! But I am excited no matter which it is!