Friday, April 9, 2010

Wish you were here...

I'm having a really good time in Florida.  But I haven't figured out how to upload photos (and definitely not videos) on Jay & Amy's computer.   And I probably won't have time before I leave.  And I have some GREAT stuff to share!  So when I get home, you'll get the whole enchilada.
Speaking of enchiladas, Josiah gets to choose where we're eating tonight.  And he's chosen Moe's (spelling unsure since I haven't been there yet).  It's a Southwest restaurant.  Isaac got to choose lunch and we went to Firehouse Subs.  Subs eaten in a room surrounded by fire murals and fireman stuff.  Just what any boy would love.
It's been a great trip.  I can't wait to tell you all about it....and show you pictures...whether you want to see them or not.

No comments: