Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Florida Birthdays

I'm headed to Florida tomorrow.  I am excited!  Two little boys are having birthdays and I must go celebrate with them.  I have, in fact, sent their birthday gifts ahead of me and their mom tells me the gifts are unobtrusively hanging out in the garage.  I've talked to the boys a couple of times recently and they keep asking me if I've sent these gifts to them, but I keep telling them I can't tell them--that it's a birthday surprise.  I don't think it will be much of a surprise, but maybe they'll like it...since it's exactly what they ordered from Gee.

This is Isaac.  He'll be 7.  He wants an Iron Man costume for his birthday.


This is Josiah.  He'll be 5.  He wants a remote control robot for his birthday. 
I expect to be sitting in-between 2 car seats in the back of a van tomorrow about 2 p.m.
To be continued....

10 comments:

Gary said...

Amy, make sure you keep control of the car keys!

Sandra said...

LOL-Gary!
Have fun, Becky!

amy wright said...

Yay! We are excited.
Gary, you're not kidding. I always have to be on my toes. Speaking of, I might have to send them your way when the driving lessons begin. You'd be a lot more fun than me.

Becky Dietz said...

HEY, HEY, HEY, Gary! It's not like they're going out of town this time. The spare set of keys will be in town at all times, I believe.

amy wright said...

Oh, ha! I just got the joke. I thought you meant to keep the keys away from my boys.

Sandra said...

Sending new drivers to Uncle Gary? What a great idea. Nathan's ready to learn!

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
As We Are said...

Have a blast Becky!! I'm so excited that you get to go and be with them (and a little jealous too).

TheShermanFam said...

Hope you have fun!! Two more hours and you'll be wedged in between said carseats.

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Woo Hoo! Have fun. I can't wait to hear the stories about the Wright kids! Love those stinkers!