Thursday, February 4, 2010

Footprints

I was cooking supper tonight and sent Andy to go get us some ice. I saw him leave and then our phone rang. When I answered, it was Andy. He said, "Go look outside by the birdbath." "Why?," I asked. He replied, "Just go look---you might want to take your camera." So, I grabbed the camera and went outside to see what he was talking about.


Ryan & Addie had been here last night when the snow was falling. And they had their rain boots on. So as they left, they used those boots for all they were worth, apparently!



And as you can tell, they stayed off the beaten path! That's what boots are made for, after all.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yep, they sure did. And the whole time, their mother was saying, "Get out of that snow! Your feet are going to freeze!" Lotta good that did...

amy wright said...

pretty sweet

amy wright said...

pretty sweet