Monday, February 22, 2010

New House for Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna bought a house---a new house! And it's gorgeous. Andy & I had the privilege this weekend to go and help them move in and get it the way they wanted it. I didn't even think about my camera until it was about time to leave, but these are some pics of the inside of the house....yep, that's all we got!

Zach wanted a whole wall of sheet music. So I taught him how to decoupage and we put music all over this wall in his new studio.

I found some great sheet music to hang.

This is a photo of the guest room that Andy & I stayed in.


Angela is standing in the living room. There's a fireplace to the left and the back door is behind her.


I'm not sure what Andy is doing here (I seldom left the sheet music project). But he's standing over the bed in the master bedroom. I know they plan to hang a chandelier here, so maybe he's checking it out...


Angela & Kay are in the living room. The fireplace is behind Angela. I think Shanna plans on putting a cute little reading nook to the right of Kay.

Shanna is cleaning crystals to the first chandelier that is now hanging in the studio.

Angela is putting food in the pantry. The front door is behind her.


This is the front door that Shanna wanted to paint red. She sent Zach for cranberry paint and they decided it wasn't quite the right tint.
Shanna & Kay are standing in the dining room.

Here's the chandelier that went in the studio. You can see the dark brown paint that is on 3 of the walls.


And this is the sheet music wall.

We finished off the weekend at a cute little steakhouse. It was a well-deserved break---everyone worked hard. I think Zach & Shanna were pleased---we got a lot more done than they expected! I'm so proud for them!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun. It all looks so nice!!

Lindsey said...

So fun! I'm so happy for them! I can't wait to go visit them and see it for myself.