Sunday, February 7, 2010

Way to go, Benjamin!


You may remember that my 7-year-old nephew, Benjamin, was reading for Haiti. His goal was to read for 21 hours (1 hour per day for 3 weeks) and raise support for each hour he read. Well, today he reached his goal. His money is going towards the Baptist Haiti Mission and the work they are doing. I hope you'll go to both websites and see all they've done. It's not too late if you'd like to be a part of the support Benjamin is raising. Just go to the Baptist Haiti Mission website and make a donation in Benjamin's honor. (And it would be super if you let him know!) He's created quite a stir at BHM. They're very impressed with this young man. And I think their plan is to use him as an example of what can be done. Benjamin, we're very proud of you!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Aunt Becky,
Thank you for writing about me. Thank you for helping get people to support me. Oh yeah, I actually passed my goal by one hour.
Love,
Benjamin

Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.