Monday, February 15, 2010

Cell Phone Photos

I finally figured out how to get my photos off of my cell phone...and, like Amy, I sure wish I hadn't deleted the dozens I'd had on there! Here we go...

I met the Dietz grandkids at CiCi's Pizza in Amarillo a few months ago. And Caitlin bought a moustache out of a toy dispenser. And of course, everyone had to have one. We were all laughing hysterically!!


A great purchase, kids!


We met the Wright grandkids in Amarillo (when they still lived in Dalhart) where they were getting their hair cut. Isaac was loving it!


Josiah wasn't too sure about this haircut business.




And baby Olivia slept through the whole haircutting episode.
(Boy! Has she changed!!)

4 comments:

amy wright said...

Sweet pictures. I wish my kids could hang out with the rest of the grandkids. :(

Lindsey said...

Amy, I wish your kids could hang out with them too. :(

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh, sooo cute!! Olivia was so little and adorable!

Kara said...

Awww fun pictures and oh my word look at those Wright kiddos, so little :(