Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Flashback

Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures. But cameras were....less than good...back then! And my scanner isn't working, so these are pictures of pictures. (The bad quality is really from the original picture, though!) After posting Emily's baby's pictures on her blog, I went looking for pictures of Amy & Emily when they were about 3 years old. I didn't find them (BOY! Do I need to organize my pictures!!) but I found these. Pretty cute!

Matt & Amy watching t.v. I was trying to find a picture of Amy's curls. I know I have a better one, but couldn't find it. Matt & Amy are 1 year and 1 day apart. We got the twin question alot.


Who does this look like? Isn't it amazing how much her kids look like her? And I thought they looked like Jay!


This is Amy at about 1 year. This train ran on its own and she was crawling after it. Notice the "pinafore," Amy. ha! And the red hair....


Two pretty cute clowns. Amy's in the green and Matt's in the red. My mom made their costumes. David was a baby and we painted his cheeks red and put him in a polka-dot sleeper.

13 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Beautiful babies!! So cute, and Amy does look JUST like Olivia!!

amy wright said...

Oh man! It's like I have a Matt and Amy in my house...Isaac and Olivia!! Josiah also looks a lot like I did. So fun.

amy wright said...

I just looked at all of the pictures again and can't quit staring. It's amazing all of the resemblances! And I remember wearing that clown costume just like it was yesterday. And...we sat REALLY close to the t.v. ha!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I see Amy in Josiah and Olivia especially. I see Matt in Isaac, but darn it Jay, I still see some of you too!

Kara said...

Oh those are just too cute.

Becky Dietz said...

Hey! TV screens were pretty small back then. I was a good mom. I didn't make you scoot too far back because you couldn't have seen it! HA!

TheShermanFam said...

LOL! Becky...you are cracking me up!
That close up of Amy looks so much like Josiah...pretty cool!
Do you need some help organizing your pictures?? :)

amy wright said...

I wasn't saying that YOU put me there...just that we sat close. :)
It's funny because just last night, I was telling Jay that I can remember coming home from taking Dad to the airport at about 5:30 am. Matt and I watched Scooby Doo and you came in and said, "Are you sure you don't want to go back to bed?? It's only 5:30." Of course, we didn't. Poor Mom! Anyway, sitting in front of the tv like that is what I remember from that morning.

Becky Dietz said...

Oh GREAT! So now I let you watch Scooby Doo????? What kind of mother was I????? 5:30 and I didn't MAKE you go back to bed?????

Lindsey said...

They were pretty cute kids! And, the resemblances are crazy! How could you let them watch Scooby Doo? I guess at 5:30 in the a.m. no one cared!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Am I dumb? What's wrong with Scooby Doo? I was more concerned with the 5:30, than the Scooby Doo, but maybe I am missing something?

Knock On Wood said...

oh what great pics! Thanks for sharing those with us. I never realized how much Josiah and Olivia look like Amy!!! Of course I always thought Andy was Jay's dad!!

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Ok, now I get it about Scooby Doo. I forgot about that being what the whole show was about! HA! I guess it didn't effect me too much!