Monday, November 17, 2008

Andy's Favorite Things

Amy tagged me to post my hubby's favorite things. I was afraid of this when I saw Emily start it. The pressure!!!! But here we go...

I would have to say that Jesus is first on Andy's list. I know, I know...sounds corny. But I'm glad it's true!! (I wonder when he had this photo taken?)


Let's pretend that I'm next on the list. But actually, I may come in at close 2nd to these 6 precious kids---plus the one not pictured here!



The next thing would probably be music...musicians...anything to do with it---especially when it involves his kids! He's really a proud daddy of his musical children. ARLT above and then his 3 sons pictured with Point of Grace---a few years back! All of our sons have had a band. Amy is also very musical---she just never lets anyone know it---she has a beautiful voice! And she can play guitar. So not just music & musicians---but his 4 kids! He's really proud of them.

I don't have a picture of them together, but Andy is also very partial to his kids-in-law! He thinks he hand-picked each of them.


~CHINA~
It has his heart.






His favorite football teams.




Where he watches those favorite football teams!



His favorite fruit that he loves to share with those cute grandkids!



His very favorite food---medium rare.


His favorite afternoon...after dinner...midnight snack.

Hmmmm....guess he really likes food! Oh! And I didn't have a picture of Ralph. But he likes Ralph.
Ok...I tag Lindsey, Marfaye, Sandra & Holly!

10 comments:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I was so interested to read Andy's faves, and see how many I could guess! I was caught off guard by a few. Man, thanks for tagging me--I was beginning to think no one liked me! HA! Or maybe they think Craig is BORING!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I did it! Although mine isn't all fancy with pictures and stuff...ha!

amy wright said...

Mom, I CANNOT play the guitar. I'm not being modest. I really can't. Just ask Jay.
And, I laughed out loud at Dad's last favorite thing, Ralph. HA, Ralph made the list. :)

Becky Dietz said...

Don't let Amy fool you....

Sandra said...

Didn't know he liked oranges...

Isn't amazing how JEWISH most of Jesus' picture look?? I mean really; white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes....

and look at how little Zach and David are!

okay, I've been tagged twice now, I'm on it.

Lindsey said...

I'm with Marcy. I was beginning to think no one like me either! Ha! I'll have to think on this one. Dave has lots of favorites!

Lindsey said...

I'm with Marcy. I was beginning to think no one like me either! Ha! I'll have to think on this one. Dave has lots of favorites!

Lindsey said...

LIKED me, not like me. Oops.

As We Are said...

Ha, I didn't know Amy could play the guitar! I'll have to have her play one next time I see her :)

TheShermanFam said...

I don't know who to believe about this guitar thing! HA!
Love the list...I'm suprised there wasn't some candy or chocolate on there. He ate Reisens like a mad man in China! HA!